So yeah a fast review on what I liked and didn’t liked about the movie…SPOILERS!!
- The fact that the treat from the League wasn’t gone and in fact was back in the form of Bane and Talia (which I KNEW it was her!!!!)
- The Bat, ohhhh so beautiful machine! Also the Bat-pod is back, I always loved that piece of machinery and how it can move around so easily!
- Bane vs Batman (both fights). Points to the first one as they had Bane brake the Bat!!!!
- The scenes between Alfred and Bruce, even more during their final talk and Alfred at the grave of the Waynes (it really made me have feels other than geekiness)
- The fact that both Bruce and the city are out of commission for months rather than the usual hours-days that other movies have. It showed how bad and successful Bane was.
- Selina, perfect casting and she got hands down all the best attributes of the Cat-women before her.
- The whole ending and how it wrapped the different story-lines in an awesome way
- Well is starting to grow on me…but Bane’s voice at moments was too hilarious to take him seriously.
- How some stuff were rushed and/or made no sense (like Bruce gaining use of his leg at the pit since it was said he couldn’t in the beginning and had to use a prosthetic to help him. Also the how the hell he got back to Gotham from the Pit)
- I think Talia’s reveal should been sooner to show that she was Ra’s daughter and continuing the work of the League (although it was nice that until the reveal Bruce believed that Bane was Ra’s son).
- The “Robin” part…..honestly it would make MORE sense it he was called “Mr Grayson” or “Richard” since at one point in the comics Nightwing was a cop and thus the Blake character was mostly Dick (without the circus background) with some Tim in him (the whole detective part, figuring Bruce was Batman at an early age).
That’s pretty much the stuff from this movie. Easily the second best from this trilogy and well if the ending let us believe there is a way they could pull a Bourne and have a new Batman in his own trilogy (or Nightwing).